Hyperspace Delivery Service
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
You’ve been hired by the Hyperspace Delivery Service to make a delivery to planet Miridian V.
Located on the other side of explored space, the trip to Miridian V will be a dangerous yet lucrative journey full of mad robots, space pirates, and unpredictable stellar phenomenon.
Can you and your crew survive the trip? Will you die from the dreaded Telunian flu? Hyperspace Delivery Service offers an exciting and challenging journey where you must manage your fuel, oxygen, food, and various other supplies to make your delivery within the target time.
Fight robot space pirates on the ground in retro FPS action. Fly through asteroid fields to rescue broken down ships. Experience thrilling space battles from the cockpit of your space ship in retro 3D space shooting action. Can you make it to Miridian V?
See you on the next delivery!
Game is in active development and in a fully playable early access state!! Hyperspace Delivery Service will be available on steam (and itch.io) for Windows, Mac, and Linux upon release. For now, I will release platforms as they are ready starting with Windows. [Edit: Android also available] Please leave a comment or contact me with bug reports and suggestions! http://zotnip.com/contact/
- Retro pixel art graphics
- Name your very own space ship
- Fight robot pirates in retro FPS game-play
- Trade with aliens
- Shop at orbiting space stations
- Manage your food, fuel, oxygen, ship repairs, credits, and much more to keep your ship running and crew alive
- Name your crew members and watch them live or die by your decisions
- Original soundtrack using Adlib sound card inspired sounds
- Control your space ship in first person view to fend off pirate attacks
- Dodge asteroids!
- Help space citizens or leave them to suffer
Early Access 020 - Windows And Android
Notes for Early Access 020:
- Instructions specific for mobile
- Adjustments for ultra wide monitors and phones. Not fully supported but should now be playable.
- Added toggle for "low res" mode in Video options. This makes FPS and Space mini games not have low res filter applied.
Notes for Ealry Access 0194:
- Added Android build for itch.io
- This version will be difficult to test as I only own 1 android device.
- controller and mouse are supported
- Fix not allowing high scores if failed delivery
- Add extra data for High scores. Will not work for old high scores. New highscores will now have a button to view crew, supplies, and other stats.
- Added online version check when on menu screens. Will display a message saying a new version is available when appropriate and if you allow the game through firewall.
Notes for Alpha 0193:
- Fix not taking damage after retreating
- Fix space game types not alternating properly
Notes for Alpha 0192:
- Fix days not being counted for requesting help
- Add high score set name at end of game
- Remove high score debug buttons
- FPS pickup text now multiline
- Space Rip only show items to lose if you have the item
Notes for Alpha 0191:
- Fix invisible missles
- decrease music compression amount
Notes for Alpha 0190:
- Health kit will heal sickness even if at full health
- space retreat will not cause damage if no enemies currently are spawned
- show retreat button in asteroids
Notes for Alpha 0189:
- Unique sound for special pickups
- disable nebula until I can have time/budget to get a variety of space backgrounds
- added ui borders around space ui elements
- fixed afterburner timeout so infinite afterburner is not possible.
Notes for Alpha 0188:
- 2 new location arrival scenes and music
- more checks to disable mouse when using keyboard
- preparations for Android alpha build
- changed the choice of space mini games to linear list instead of random to avoid getting same mini games over and over
- minor bug fixes
Notes for Alpha 0187:
- FPS added keycard locked doors
- FPS fix game type rotation to not be random and instead be on a rotation
- Grammar Fixes
- FPS new door textures
- Extended Intro music
- FPS add ground and ceiling textures
- Adjust space pickup amounts for medium and hard modes
- Fix entering warp sound jumping
- Added viewscreen border to space game
- Various gameplay adjustments
- Grave Markers (space beacons) now write to disk instead of unity playerprefs
- Add 2 new arrival paintings with music
- Reorder arrival paintings
- Limited available missions per wait period. Waiting enough time will eventually allow more missions but at a bigger time cost.
- FPS fix player continuing to move after game ends
- FPS added gun sway
Note for Alpha 0185:
- FPS most planets now have unique wall textures
- FPS fixed room generator still creating impossible to get to areas
- FPS added doors
Notes for Alpha 0180:
- FPS mouse aim glitch fixed
- Added FPS variation
- FPS stop spawning in walls
- FPS no longer stick to walls, will now glide on walls
- FPS fix room generator making impossible to get to areas
- New planet arrival painting added AND music
Notes from Alpha 0171:
- Fully Playable
- Added Afterburner in space (default tab). If this doesn't work when loading a save from previous version, go to the control settings and reset them.
- In game explanation as to why you can't abandon cargo or sell it on your own
- Beacon arrows blink
- FPS new wall textures, new pickup textures, new decorative items
- FPS new mini game type. Hack and deactivate robot factory.
- Space fighter mini game now has scanning for beacons while at a planet.
- Space mini games now have pickups
- 3 new animated talking alien heads
- FPS new hand and gun drawing/animation
- Many other smaller fixes and adjustments!
-There will be bugs. Please report them! http://zotnip.com/contact/
These are some ideas and plans for the future of the game depending on cost and time.
-More artwork for arriving at planets.
-More variation in mini games
-Continuous play mode
***JOIN OUR DISCORD!***
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - Android Version added!7 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .019310 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .019212 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .019118 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .019018 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - New Trailer!20 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .018921 days ago
- Hyperspace Delivery Service - NEW Alpha .018822 days ago